Sunday, January 10, 2021

A Slight Diversion

 Hi!

For this weeks update, I find myself going off on a slight tangent as I've not actually finished the next of my Elven Voltigeurs yet but did discover some conversions I did a while ago that will get added to my Deadloque collection once I get them painted!


Originally part of the Crucible range from Ral Partha Europe, I decided to convert these Dwarves for use in Valon and once painted they will represent a group of Dwarven Vampire hunters hailing from the Confederation of Finkelstein.

Speaking of Deadloque, here's a few pics of some of the scenery I've put together for it thus far:

The original boxed set came with several small gubbins so I added them to some bases and will be using them to represent objectives in the game as the Ferach Elves and their allies desperately try to escape the freezing Witchlands some fresh powder and shotte may come in handy!


I also have a few of the old Grendel resin pieces lying around so decided to paint up the artillery mantlet to represent some long abandoned siege position that has been enveloped in the eternal cold of the Star Wraith's magic.

Finally, there's an old plastic chest from the Darkworld boardgame that is seeing use at last by representing a chest of grave dirt that the Witchland Vampires need to survive. Its actually filled with black glitter to make it look a bit more interesting and the lid can open and close!


I suspect it will be seeing action as another objective in a future game with the undead trying to protect it from destruction by the Ferach.

Hopefully my next update will have another Elf and an Orc or two so watch this space.

All the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Slight Diversion

 Hi! For this weeks update, I find myself going off on a slight tangent as I've not actually finished the next of my Elven Voltigeurs ye...